How To Prepare The One-Month Strategy Before Your CA Foundation Exam?
Everyone preparing for their CA Foundation exam will agree with the fact that CA is a tough exam. You need proper planning and preparation to crack the exam on the first attempt. Your knowledge in chartered accountancy and knowledge skillset is primarily assessed through the foundation exam. You have to understand the theories and concepts of the subject and you can make learning interesting.
Though you have to start preparing for the exam once you have finalised to become a CA by enrolling in a reputed institute, the one-month strategy is quite important. You have to understand the syllabus completely before the exam starts. Coaching institutes like PrepRight specialises in preparing month-wise preparation strategy for students. You can appear for the exam with more confidence if you adopt a suitable strategy in the last month before the examination.
Few Tips For CA Foundation Students
- Go through the theoretical notes and understand each topic minutely
- Drink sufficient water to keep yourself hydrated throughout the summer
- Even if you can’t finish your syllabus on time, keep yourself calm instead of panicking.
- Solve a few mock test papers and sample papers
Last Month’s Preparation Tips For CA Foundation Students
5 Days Left? Follow The Tips Stated Below
- Go through the theoretical notes and revise all the explanations, theories and definitions
- Prepare some cue cards for rate slabs, formulas and ration which you can review whenever you want.
- Practice and prepare mock tests on topics you are not quite confident about.
10 Days Left? Follow The Tips Stated Below
- Collect last year’s question paper and solve it
- Visit the ICAI website and do RTP and STP
- Go through the study material provided for the foundation exam and revise it.
20 Days Left? Follow The Tips Stated Below
- Download your admit card from the website and print it
- Have adequate sleep so you can concentrate better on your studies
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy.
30 Days Left? Follow The Tips Stated Below
- Revise the theoretical parts, especially the laws and definitions
- Find the daunting areas and practice the questions repeatedly.
Follow the tips stated above when preparing the one-month strategy before your CA foundation exam and get in touch with the experts at PrepRight.