How Does the CMA Foundation Course Help With New Career Avenues?
CMA, also known as Certified Management Accountant, is a professional credential offered by several institutes. To become a certified CMA, you have to undertake the CMA Foundation Online Classes. It involves a high level of commitment to learning. The designation is for the managers working in different non-profit organisations, government segments and other companies.
The CMA designation is a type of certificate program and not a license. Proper certifications with qualifications will always set you, as an accountant, different from the other applicants. Passing the exam is also necessary to prove that you have skills and expertise in management. You can construct a detailed budget, interpret variance analysis, know about exchange rates, do financial statement analysis etc. It is not merely restricted to understanding accounting. Instead is helps with other business facets too. This include sales, management, international operations, marketing etc.
About the CMA Foundational Course
Opting for a CMA career and undertaking foundational courses is a wise decision. To thrive in this field, you should know everything about the course, requirements, eligibility, exam pattern, salary etc.
The Governing Body conducting the exams is The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of India. To acquire the CMA certification, membership in IMA or Institute of Management Accountants is a must. Not every candidate can sign up for this course. In addition, the candidate has to pay an annual membership fee before entering the program.
Apart from getting the IMA membership, candidates must meet other eligibility criterion, like:
- Appeared in class 12th examination
- Appeared in 10+2 equivalent examination
- Registration with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
The syllabus will consist of the following –
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Law and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
CMA Job Opportunities
The CMA course can get you jobs in the following fields of work –
- Financial analyst
- Corporate controller
- Senior accountant
- Financial management
- Management accountant
- Financial risk manager
Perks of The CMA Foundational Course
- CMA is the gold standard when it comes to management accounting
- The CMA qualification measures financial management skills and critical accounting
- It is the most-on-demand Global Management Accounting Certification
- There is are opportunities for upskill and more payment
- CMA involves practical skill utilisation, which makes daily work interesting
You can avail the CMA Foundation course from Prep Rightt. They are a leading institute providing CMA online courses to help students enter the world of global opportunity. Start your preparations with expert guidance from the teachers and become successful in your endeavour.