CS Professional Course
When can I register for the CS Professional Course?
- Qualifying both the modules of the CS Executive Course
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics
Paper 2: Advanced Tax Laws
Paper 3: Drafting, Pleadings And Appearances
Paper 4: Secretarial Audit
Paper 5: Corporate Restructuring
Paper 6: Resolution Of Corporate Disputes
Paper 7: Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges
Paper 8: Multidisciplinary Case Studies
Paper 9: Any one out of the following Eight:
*Banking Law and Practice
*Insurance Law and Practice
*Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
*Direct Tax Law & Practice
*Labour Laws & Practice
*Valuations & Business Modelling
*Insolvency – Law And Practice
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Passed both the modules of the CS Executive Course and
- Registration: Registration with the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India on or before:
June Term: 31st day of August Last Year
December Term: 28th day of February of Current Year
ICSI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.