CS Foundation Course
The Institute of Company Secretary of India
When can I enroll for the CS Foundation Course?
- Appeared in 12th Class Exam or
- Appeared in 10+2 Equivalent Exam
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Business Environment and Law (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship (100 Marks)
Paper 3: BUSINESS ECONOMICS (100 Marks)
Paper 4: FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING (100 Marks)
All paper are multiple choice questions type containing 50 questions each
For each correct answer, candidate will be awarded 2 marks
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Registration: Registration with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India on or before:
June Term: 30th day of September Last Year
December Term: 31st day of March of Current Year and
- Passed the 12th/10+2 Examination
ICSI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.