CS Executive Course
When can I register for the CS Executive Course?
- Qualify CS Foundation Course or
- Direct Entry:
- For students graduated in any stream (except Fine Arts) or
- have passed the Foundation level of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and/or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Articleship / Practical Training
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 2: Company Law (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 3: Setting up of Business Entities And Closure (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 4: Tax Laws (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 5: Corporate & Management Accounting (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 6: Securities Laws & Capital Markets (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 7: Economic, Business and Commercial Laws (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 8: Financial and Strategic Management (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Passed the CS Foundation Course or Direct Entry (mentioned above) and
- Registration: Registration with the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India on or before:
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
ICSI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.