CMA Intermediate Course
When can I register for the CMA Intermediate Course?
- Qualify CMA Foundation Course or
- Direct Entry:
- For students graduated in any stream (except Fine Arts) or
- have passed the Intermediate level of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and/or Foundation level of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 5: Financial Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Laws and Ethics (100 Marks)
Paper 7: Direct Taxation (100 Marks)
Paper 8: Cost Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 9: Operations Management & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
Paper 10: Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (100 Marks)
Paper 11: Indirect Taxation (with GST) (100 Marks)
Paper 12: Company Accounts & Audit (100 Marks)
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Passed the CMA Foundation Course or Direct Entry (mentioned above) and
- Registration: Registration with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India on or before:
June Term: 31st day of January of Current Year
December Term: 31st day of July of Current Year
ICMAI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.