CMA Foundation Course
The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of India
When can I enrol for the CMA Foundation Course?
- Appeared in 12th Class Exam or
- Appeared in 10+2 Equivalent Exam
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics (100 Marks)
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics (100 Marks)
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Registration: Registration with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India on or before:
June Term: 31st day of January of Current Year
December Term: 31st day of July of Current Year and
- Passed the 12th/10+2 Examination
ICMAI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.