CMA Final Course
When can I register for the CMA Final Course?
- Qualifying all papers of the CMA Intermediate Course
- Completed 3 days Communication and Soft Skills (CSS) and 100 hours Computer Training
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 13: Corporate Laws & Compliance (100 Marks)
Paper 14: Strategic Financial Management (SFM) (100 Marks)
Paper 15: Strategic Cost Management – Decision making (100 Marks)
Paper 16: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (Finance Act-2017) (100 Marks)
Paper 17: Corporate Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
Paper 18: Indirect Tax Laws and Practice (with GST) (100 Marks)
Paper 19: Cost and Management Audit (100 Marks)
Paper 20: Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (100 Marks)
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Passed both the modules of the CMA Executive Course
ICMAI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.
Practical / Modular Training
- 3 years of Practical Training
- 15 days Modular Training