CA Intermediate Course
When can I register for the CA Intermediate Course?
- Qualify CA Foundation Course or
- Direct Entry:
- For Graduate students with minimum 55% marks for Commerce Graduates and 60% marks for Other Graduates or
- have passed the Intermediate level of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India and/or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Articleship / Practical Training
3 years of practical training after passing either Group – 1 or Group 2 Intermediate level.
But before commencing the practical training, one has to successfully complete 4 weeks Integrated Course on information technology and soft skills (ICITSS) at any time after getting registered for Intermediate Course.
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Accounting (Max 100 Marks)
Paper 2: Corporate and Others Laws (Max 100 Marks)
Part I: Company Laws (60 Marks)
Part II: Company Laws (60 Marks)
Paper 3: Cost & Management Accounting (Max 100 Marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (Max 100 marks)
Part I: Income Tax (50 Marks)
Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 Marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (Max 100 marks)
Paper 6: Auditing & Assurance (Max 100 marks)
Paper 7: Enterprise information Systems & Strategic Management (Max 100 marks)
Part I: Enterprise Information System (50 Marks)
Part II: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (Max 100 marks)
Part I: Financial Management (60 Marks)
Part II: Economic for Finance (40 Marks)
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Passed the CA Foundation Course or Direct Entry (mentioned above)
- Registration: Registration with the Board of Studies (BOS) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India after completing: – For Direct Entry Students
- ICITSS Training and
- 9 months of Articleship / Practical Training
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.