CA Foundation Course
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
When can I enrol for the CA Foundation Course?
- Appeared in 12th Class Exam or
- Appeared in 10+2 Equivalent Exam
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Paper 2: Mercantile Law & General English (Three Hours – 100 Marks)
Part I: Mercantile Law (60 Marks)
Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (Three Hours – 100 Marks)*
Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper 4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (Three Hours – 100 Marks)*
Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
*Paper-3 and Paper-4 will be MCQ type papers
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Registration: Registration with the Board of Studies (BOS) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on or before:
May Term: 31st day of December Previous Year
November Term: 30th day of June of Current Year and
- Passed the 12th/10+2 Examination
ICAI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.