CA Intermediate Course
When can I register for the CA Final Course?
- Qualifying both the groups of the Intermediate course
- Completed 4 weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS)
When can I appear for the CA Final Examination?
In an attempt falling in last 6 months of the articleship / practical training.
What will be my Syllabus?
Paper 1: Financial Reporting (Max 100 Marks)
Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management (Max 100 Marks)
Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (Max 100 Marks)
Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (Max 100 marks)
Part I: Corporate Laws (70 Marks)
Part II: Economic Laws (30 Marks)
Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (Max 100 marks)
Paper 6: Any one out of the following six (Max 100 marks)
* Risk Management and Financial Services
* Capital Markets
* International Taxation
* Economic Laws
* Global Financial Reporting Standards
* Multidisciplinary Case Study
Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (Max 100 marks)
Part I: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
Part II: International Taxation (30 Marks)
Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws (Max 100 marks)
Part I: Goods and Services Tax (75 Marks)
Part II: Customs & FTP (25 Marks)
How will I be eligible for the Examination?
- Passed the CA Intermediate Course and
- Registration: Registration with the Board of Studies (BOS) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India after completing:
- ICITSS Training and
- 2.5 years of Articleship / Practical Training
ICAI Portal for the registration:
How will I pass the Examination?
- A minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.