PREPRight is the “Approved Learning Partner” with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK. The course is delivered with highly experienced trainers providing an unparallel learning experience.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
About the Qualification
- The ACCA Course or Qualification is offered globally by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, a global body for professional accountants.
- ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition globally who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
- Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. These values are aligned to the needs of employers in all sectors and ACCA ensures that, through their qualifications, they prepare accountants for business.
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants which also has over 200,000 members and 486,000 students in 180 countries.
- Having 100 offices and centres globally, therefore offering localised support.
- Qualifications are based on international accounting standards therefore making them globally relevant.
- Offers local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and also have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- Professional qualifications by ACCA have also been bench marked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
ACCA consists of total 13 papers, which comprises of 3 levels i.e.
- Applied Knowledge,
- Applied Skills and
- Strategic Professional.
According to an individual’s qualification, ACCA grants certain exemptions. Students who have completed their 12th from Commerce stream can begin from knowledge level.
Exams are conducted 4 times in a year and students can choose to appear in any paper in any sequence within a level.
- Students who are pursuing Class XI/ XII or graduation can begin the course at Knowledge Level
- Students who have completed their graduation/ Intermediate level of CA Course can begin from Skill Level with certain subject-wise exceptions (Knowledge Level being Exempted)
- Qualified CA/ ICWAI/ CPA/ etc. can begin from the Professional Level (Knowledge & Skill Level being Exempted)
Applied Knowledge [Diploma]
- Accountant in Business
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
Applied Skills [Advanced Diploma]
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
Strategic Professional (four papers in total)
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Strategic Business Leader
Options (Complete any two out of four)
a. Advanced Financial Management
b. Advanced Performance Management
c. Advanced Taxation
d. Advanced Audit and Assurance
Professional Experience Requirement [PER]
Three years of professional work experience in a relevant field is mandatory in order to get the ACCA membership. Most noteworthy point about professional experience requirement is that it could be obtained before, during or after the ACCA course. In order to gain sufficient work experience ACCA students can apply for suitable roles through the ACCA jobs portal.
Initial registration – £79
As an “Approved Learning Provider”, there are special fee privileges and exemptions on offer for our students. For complete details please contact at 98303-38686
The successful completion of ACCA promises you exciting career opportunities in:
- Business advisory,
- Audit & Assurance and
- Financial Sector as a whole,
- ACCA qualification bringing you immense respect as a Globally Accredited Professional.
These opportunities are available within India and Globally. ACCA has a dedicated web portal to assist the placement process.