A Complete Overview of the CMA Course
Do you want to become a certified CMA professional but don’t know where to get started? In this blog, we will discuss in detail about the CMA course and how to pursue one.
Cost Management Accounting is one of the most popular courses to study. The degree is viable in the field of finance and is a suitable option for commerce students. This unique certification gives you added advantage over your peers in terms of job scopes. For proper training, you should enrol in the CMA Foundation Online Classes and benefit in multiple ways.
What is the CMA Course?
This course is a certificate programme designed to train young minds to become future leaders. Students who want to make it big in their career opt to learn the CMA course. After you pass the course examinations, you can take up different job options. The tasks mostly include writing audit reports, preparing the tax returns, and doing other executive-level duties.
The Duration of the CMA Course
The CMA course happens in three levels –
- CMA Foundation Course
- CMA Intermediate Course
- CMA Final Course
The duration of the course is for three years.
Before you apply for the CMA course, it is important to know the eligibility criterion. This way, you can determine whether you will get admission to the courses.
1.For the Foundation Course
- The candidate must pass the Class 10 examination from a Renowned Board or Institute
- He should pass the SSC exams from a well-known board affiliated with the Central Government. (Under 10+2 scheme)
- He should pass the National Diploma in Commerce examination. It is held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any other State Board of Technical Education.
2. For the Intermediate Course
- The candidate must pass the 10+2 SSC or Senior Secondary School Exams
- He should pass the foundation course held by the ICAI
- He can be a graduate in any stream apart from Fine Arts
- Pass the Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT
- Pass the Part II Competency Level Examination of CAT
- He should pass the Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI
3. For The Final Course
- The candidate must pass the Foundation and Intermediate exam held by the Institute
- He should undergo practical training for 15 months.
How to Enrol in the Exam?
- Candidates can enrol in the CMA through the online medium. For successful registration, you should follow these steps-
- Visit the official Institute website and click on “CMA registration process.”
- Fill in all the details and then click on save and continue
- Upload the necessary documentation and click “submit.”
- Make an online payment of the course fees
- Print the application form
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Passport-sized photo
- Specimen signature
- Graduation degree certificates
- CMA Intermediate Pass degree certificate ( for both Group-I & Group-II)
- Marksheet (For candidates studying the CMA Final Course)
You can join PrepRight for advanced CMA course training. We offer online and offline modes of class so that the students can learn at their convenience. We guarantee 100% placements and new job opportunities after the course completion. Join our classes at competitive prices.